- MexiQ in Astoria: $3 beer specials, free giveaways and free team-colored shots every time a team scores a touch down.
- Firehouse Tavern on the UWS: featuring an all you can eat menu that includes chips and salsa, waffle fries, pizza, and wings with blue cheese, carrots, and celery at only $19.95.
- Canz in Astoria: Get a free Super Bowl ticket from a Canz server, and you’ll be able to enter this party – so we advise heading over before Sunday. Â Free open bar first quarter, plus buy 20 wings and you’ll get 10 free.
- Mel’s Burger Bar: If you plan ahead and request this special before Sunday’s big game, you’ll get a burger and bottomless growlers of locally brewed beer for $40. More specifically, Steelers fans can enjoy the Roethlisburger: 10 oz hamburger with bacon, scrambled eggs, fries, cole slaw, raw onion, BBQ sauce and shoe string onions along with the Steel City’s Iron City Lager. Meanwhile, Packers fans will feast on the Cheesehead Burger: 10 oz burger with Wisconsin’s Nueske’s bacon, sauteed onions, American cheddar, swiss andÂ MontereyÂ jack cheese with Disco fries and bottomless Steven’s Point Lager. Â Note: you must request this special before Sunday and can call 212.865.7100 for reservations.
Or at Mel’s you can opt to pay $40 for unlimited nachos, wings, spinach dip, Coors Lite, Iron City Lager, $5 off your bill if your team wins, $2 shots every time your team scores, and the chance to enter pools and receive giveaways.
- Any Given Sandwich – $13.95 per person: choose up to 3 BBQ Sandwiches (Sliced Brisket, Pulled Pork, Pulled Chicken, BBQ Meatloaf or Grilled Chicken), two Trimmins’ (Slaw, Potato Salad, Corn, Collard Greens or Baked Beans) andÂ Homemade Cookies (add $2 per person)
- Livingroom Tailgate - $19.95 per person: Hot Wings, Rib Tips, Hush Puppies, Chicken Fingers, Frickles, Spinach & Artichoke Dip
- The Whole Nine Yards – $27.95 per person:Â Â 2 Starters (Hush Puppies, Frickles, Fried Green Tomatoes, Okra),Â 1 Field of Green (House, Cobb, Wedge),Â Â 2 Ribs (Northern, Southern, Dry Rub),Â Â 2 Meats (Sliced Brisket, Pulled Pork, Pulled Chicken),Â 2 Trimmins’ (Slaw, Potato Salad, Corn, Collard Greens, Baked Beans, Candied Yams), andÂ 1 Homemade Dessert (Key Lime Pie, Apple Pie, Pecan Pie)!
Have fun! (And since Caryn is a native of Pittsburgh, go Steelers!) Â And please watch this video if you are a Steelers fan for my favorite fight song ever.