Not a ton of food deals on the Web today! Â But there are a couple you may want to take advantage of:
- Scoop St. is bringing back its food tour, after its success last spring at Taste of 7th Street. Â This time, they will have a Taste of Midtown East food crawl which will include stops at Public House, Casaville, Soba Totto, Mama Mexico and Zengo. Â It’s $18 to attend this event, which will be held this Saturday and Sunday.
- Groupon Brooklyn is offering $10 worth of baked goods and cafe fare at the Cafe at Sam’s Bakery in Brooklyn.
- For those in Williamsburg, BlackboardEats is offering a free appetizer at Tabare. Â Get your passcode!
- TheDealist is offering a 4-course Moroccan tasting at Zerza for just $25.
- For you winos, Groupon Queens is offering a one-month wine club membership to Uncorked Ventures (worth $95) for $45.