We’re busy getting ready for our two year anniversary party on Thursday and we’reÂ excited toÂ meet a lot of you! To those on the wait list, please be patient – we are emailing anyone we can squeeze in this week.
To recap, we’ll be celebrating at Manny’s on Second (2nd Ave. between 92nd and 93rd St, behind the scaffolding) on the second floor. If you remember, we are also hosting a raffle at the party! Everyone gets one ticket and additional tickets can be purchased for $1 or 6 for $5. We’ve had some changes in our prizes, so we wanted to update you (changes/additions in bold).
- First and foremost, every attendee will receive anÂ Iâ€™m Not At Work card for free! Thatâ€™s a $35 value that will score you happy hour deals and special discounts 24/7 at more than 70 bars and restaurants in NYC.
- Dinner for two at Korean restaurantÂ Arang. (We highly recommend theirÂ Kimchee Jaeyook Ddukboki with Cheese)
- Two $30 Bundles certificates for Papatzul fromÂ InBundles, aÂ group deal buying site that focuses exclusively on our favorites – food and drink!
- A $50 certificate to the seafood restaurant,Â McCormick and Schmickâ€™s (head there early before dinner for their incredible happy hour!)
- Five $15 gift certificates toÂ Kool Bloo when you order online (and donâ€™t forget to check their Facebook page to stay on top of other promotions and deals)
- Two tickets toÂ World Yachtâ€™s Halloween cruise and a World Yacht Gift Bag (this would make a great date!)
- Dinner for two at one of our Italian favorites,Â Ornella Trattoria (you pretty much cannot go wrong here, but if I had to pickÂ just one dish to try itâ€™d be imbustata)
- A gift bag courtesy ofÂ Eucerin lotion, filled with three full-sized lotions. Â If you make a Skin First Pledge onÂ Eucerinâ€™s Facebook page, you can also receive aÂ free sample of lotion.
- A gift bag courtesy ofÂ Sobieski Vodka
- A $25 gift certificate to fro-yo heaven,Â 16 Handles (with so many options, be sure to go with an empty stomach!)
- A gift certificate for a manicure and pedicure atÂ Destiny Beauty and Wellness Day Spa (a perfect gift for any lady, or lady in your life)
- A gift certificate toÂ Vero restaurant (they have a great wine list and a very friendly andÂ knowledgeableÂ sommelier who can help you navigate the wine list)
- Two $500 gift certificates for any laser hair removal package atÂ Park Avenue Aesthetics (a very significant savings!)
- TwoÂ Neighborhood Eats booklets which are jam packed with coupons to Murray Hill/Kips Bay spots
- Three $20 gift certificates for brunch at East Village restaurantÂ Table 12
- Two tickets to see the comedy thriller 39 Steps
- Two tickets to see The Deep Throat Sex Scandal, which promises to be a good time
- Two tickets to see Nora and Delia Ephron’s Love, Loss and What I Wore
- Two winter memberships to the Party Dodgeball league. Party Dodgeball is an adult dodgeball league where the focus isn’t just on competitiveness – it’s also about the fun, social aspect of meeting people & making friends while you pelt one another with rubber balls! Â The winter season kicks of in January and will run 6 consecutive Thursdays, followed by a one-night single-elimination playoff that will crown a season champion. Games are played between 7-9pm at an Upper East Side gym, and a $75 season registration fee includes 2 games per night officiated by referees, a league t-shirt, and access to specials at our sponsor bar. Get off the couch, get in the game, be active and meet people in Party Dodgeball!
Looking forward to seeing you there!