Our friends at the Skint are throwing this awesome party this weekend at Dekalb Market in Brooklyn for Bastille DayÂ on Saturday. Â Tickets are $12 in advance (purchased here), $15 at the door, and the first 350 folks will get a free beer. Â What else to expect?
- Live Music & Dancing with The Hot Sardines
- French Burlesque by the Love Show
- Stroh Violin Performances by Pete Lanctot
- The return of the infamous Baguette-Eating Contest
- Photo Booth, Stocked with Props (Berets! Scarves!)
- Dekalb Market Food & Beer Vendors