Hot Kitchen in the East Village isÂ an Authentic Sichuan restaurant. Â Tomorrow, March 28 from 2-5 pm, swing by for:
- Spicy Sichuan DumplingsÂ â€“ with a delicious pork filling and complex sauce mixed with spice and garlic
- Village Spicy ChickenÂ - diced white meat chicken with fresh red and green peppers
- SichuanÂ Cold NoodlesÂ - Cold noodles in SichuanÂ hotÂ oil and peanut sauce
- Chicken with Chili SauceÂ - Sliced chicken with spicy hot sauce
- Cucumber Scallion SauceÂ â€“ (cold dish – not spicy)
Dine for lunch between noon – 5pm on Wednesday through Friday, March 28 – 30, and you’ll also save 10% off your bill. Hot Kitchen is located on 2nd Ave between 6th and 7th Streets.