We told you about Zeel, a daily deal type of site that focuses exclusively on fitness and health, several months ago when they offered a $50 credit when you signed up. If you haven’t signed up already (or even if you did), then here’s another reason to do so: they’re giving away more than $1000 worth of health services to one lucky member! The prizes include:
- A private in-home yoga session withÂ Stephanie Cullen, named New York magazine’s top yoga teacher in New York two years in a row
- A personal training session withÂ Delon Nelson, formerly the head trainer for the Miss USA Pageant, and trainer to celebrity clients like TV personality Vanessa Minnillo and ESPN College GameDay host Chris Fowler.
- Nutrition counseling withÂ Lisa Young,Â nationally recognized registered dietitian and author of The Portion Teller Plan
- A massage byÂ Robert Wolf, a massage therapist for the United States Tennis Assocation and an instructor with the Swedish Institute
- A one-one-one Gyrotonic/Gyrokinesis workout with professional dancer and personal trainerÂ Katie Weir
- A private one-on-one Pilates session atÂ Mongoose Bodyworks