Tuesdays are a great night for going out. It’s nice for catching up with a friend since it’s still early enough in the week Â that restaurants and bars aren’t too crowded. And as an extra bonus, because it’s early in the week, restaurants and bars will offer great deals to get people in their doors. Â My personal favorite is the “two-for-one” deals that are practically begging you to go out with a friend. They’re also fairly popular on Tuesday nights, so here’s a little round up of such deals:
- Rathbone’s: From 7-11 pm get 2-4-1 domestic bottles, drafts (except Guinness), well drinks, burgers & sandwiches (except theÂ French Dip, Turkey Burger, Kevin Filet, Roasted Turkey & Philly Cheesesteak)
- Trinity Pub: 2-4-1 Bud Light, Yuengling, wine and well drinks all night
- Van Diemens: From 5 pm – close, get 2-4-1 burgers, beers, wine and mixed drinks
- House of Brews: Enjoy 2-4-1 Stella drafts at both locations
- Crowe’s Nest: 2-4-1 domestic drafts (need 2 people minimum)
- Shorty’s: 2-4-1 select bottles, drafts and cans
- Epstein’s Bar: 2-4-1 lunch, dinners and drinks!
So grab a partner and enjoy a dinner, drink (or both) for the price of one!