March 23-30 will be NYC’s first Belgium Restaurant Week, celebrating with specials all week long from some of the city’s Belgian restaurants, including Petite Abeille. We’ve told you about the 20th St. location’s Monday nightÂ half-off Belgian beer special before, but we figured now’s a good time to mention that they also have half-off bottles of wine on Tuesdays, all you can eat mussels with a Stella on Wednesdays for $24, and $23 lobsters on Thursdays.
Next week three of their four locations (the exception being the Hudson St. location) will also be offering the following specials:
- March 23: kids eat for free from the “mini me” menu (max 2 kids per adult) from 5pm
- March 24: Palm for 1$ from 7pm
- March 25: Find a real diamond in your green Duvel (only at 20th street) from 5pm. At the other locations get $3 Duvel from 7pm
- March 26: $5 Petite Abeille burger from 9pm
- March 27: Tintin quiz. Ace the test and dinner is on us (maximum 2 guests per quiz)
- March 28: Stella for $1 from 7pm
- March 29: all wines will be half price from noon
Also, all passerbys and patrons will have the chance to enter the Belgium Restaurant Week raffle to win a gastronomic trip for two to Belgium.
Other participating restaurants are offering deals like $20 for a pot of mussels and one of five Belgian drafts (at Markt), a free surprise with every waffle purchase at Wafels and Dinges, and a $16 pre-fixe dinner all week at Le Pain Quotidien:
- A tartine (open-faced sandwich) with chicken curry salad and a side of harissa-cranberry chutney
- Or a Ricotta with Mission Figs, black pepper and organic Acacia honey tartine
- + A Belgian waffle with chocolate sauce
- + A choice of medium organic Belgian hot chocolate OR a pot of organic coffee
For the full list of participating restaurants and their specials, check out the website here. Enjoy!